Further information and resources are available by clicking on each menu below
Link to NBSCCCI Standards & Guidance (https://www.safeguarding.ie/guidance).
- Tusla, Child and Family Agency, The Brunel Building, Heuston South Quarter, Saint John’s Road West, Dublin 8. D08 X01F. Tel: 01 7718500 / Out of Hours (6pm – 6am nightly & W/Ends 9am – 5pm): 0818776315.
- Gardaí National Protective Services Bureau, An Garda Síochána, Harcourt Square, Dublin, 2. Tel: 01 6663430 / 01 6663435 or any Garda Station.
- HSE National Counselling Service - hse.ie
- One in Four, 2 Holles St; Dublin 2.
Tel: 01 6624070.
One in Four is a professional, independent and confidential counselling and advocacy service part funded by charitable donations, fundraising and Government funds.
- NBSCCCI (National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church in Ireland), New House, St. Patrick’s College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
Tel: 01 5053124.
- Toward Healing, P.O. Box 5654, Dublin.
Tel: 1800 303 416.
Toward Healing is a professional, independent and confidential counselling service funded by the Bishops, Religious & Missionary Union in Ireland.
- Toward Peace,
Saint Patrick’s College,
Tel: (01) 5053028 or 086 7710533.
The vision of Towards Peace is to provide a safe supportive space, where people who have been affected by abuse in a Church context can be accompanied as they seek their own experience of spiritual peace, one step at a time.