- Tusla, Child and Family Agency, The Brunel Building, Heuston South Quarter, Saint John’s Road West, Dublin 8. D08 X01F. Tel: 01 7718500 / Out of Hours (6pm – 6am nightly & W/Ends 9am – 5pm): 0818776315. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To source contact details for a local Social Worker please follow this link: https://www.tusla.ie/services/child-protection-welfare/contact-a-social-worker/
- Gardaí National Protective Services Bureau, An Garda Síochána, Harcourt Square, Dublin, 2. Tel: 01 6663430 / 01 6663435.
Garda Website: https://www.garda.ie/en/To source contact details for a local Garda Station please follow this link: https://www.garda.ie/en/Contact-Us/Station-Directory/
- HSE National Counselling Service - hse.ie
- One in Four, 2 Holles St; Dublin 2. Tel: 01 6624070. email: email@example.com One in Four is a professional, independent and confidential counselling and advocacy service part funded by charitable donations, fundraising and Government funds.
- NBSCCCI (National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church in Ireland), New House, St. Patrick’s College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare. Tel: 01 5053124. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toward Healing, P.O. Box 5654, Dublin. Tel: 1800 303 416. email: email@example.com Toward Healing is a professional, independent and confidential counselling service funded by the Bishops, Religious & Missionary Union in Ireland.
- Toward Peace, Columba Centre, Saint Patrick’s College, Maynooth, Co Kildare. Tel: (01) 5053028 or 086 7710533. email: firstname.lastname@example.org The vision of Towards Peace is to provide a safe supportive space, where people who have been affected by abuse in a Church context can be accompanied as they seek their own experience of spiritual peace, one step at a time.